BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

On Her Way Up

I look into the face of my little girl and, now, more than ever, I see her all grown. She is poised, beautiful, lovely, funny, and also still clumsy, for now. I see it a lot in many of the pictures that were taken less than a year ago because, in comparison, she is so much older and shaped. It amazes me to see her maturing so neatly, into a sweet, darling package of love. She is at risk of becoming a girl who is smart, bold, creative, practical, and gorgeous. I am not really sure what we will do with that girl, but I am sure that she will be loved through it all...

My light, my love, my heart...

3 comments:

Empower Her Faith | AL said...

You write so beautifully!!!! May the Lord bless you and your family!

Xen Xen said...

Glory to God! I love to write so it is nice that it comes across well. I always appreciate comments and such, so please feel free at any time :)

May God bless you and yours as well!

Stephen Bolin said...

:D

This makes me smile. Glory be to God. Thank you for sharing :)