BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 3

Well, this is day 3 out of 4 of working out and it was nice. I think I finally got a groove back. I went further on foot than cycling today, which is opposite day 2. I ran a little faster and a smidge farther each time I bumped up the treadmill for a jog, not trying to push myself too much, but just enough to work out the kinks. I have to keep in mind that saturdays, when they first open is probably the best time on a weekend, otherwise it's busy! I got there just after 7, so I was good, but it does fill up with a lot of people on a saturday morning!

I try to workout a total of an hour each time I go. Between cycling, treadmill and conditioning equipment and stretching, I fill that hour fairly easily. I think I like my new routine of starting with a cycling warm-up, treadmill for 20-30 mins. and then cool down with some stretches and conditioning while all the muscles are warm. We shall see how it evolves. I have yet to drop in on a class and I am not sure if I will any time soon, but you never know!

Well, that is day 3, now I am going to go shower and make some pancakes and maybe some sausage, but that depends on the family.

Later

5 comments:

Marfa said...

Interesting...I love to ride my bike...but it's been so rainy lately, that it's been hard. I was doing a lot of sit-ups and other exercises...in the home. Amazing how addicting it can become!

h west said...

I'm sorry, but I'm giggling at the thought of you with massive muscle mass. The future Aurelia Schwarzenegger. Why don't you come out here and run for governor?!?!?

h west said...

Just took a look at Kat's first place jig through Jay's blog. Totally RADICAL!!! Party on. Oh, and my personal advice- don't start another blog. Just use this one.

Xen Xen said...

H, did you know that Arnold's mom's name is Aurelia? LOL! Anyway, I am 'gonna pump you UP!', but I need my name to rhyme with Hans and Frans, so maybe you can help me out with that :o)

Brigitte said...

I also used to do both bike and walk/run at each workout. I think it provides a nice balanced workout. I'm so glad you jumped in and got a membership. Keep up the good work!